RETURNS POLICY AND PROCEDURES
Magali Pascal is designed, produced and shipped to you from Bali, Indonesia. As such, Magali Pascal sold online or in Bali complies with the consumer laws of Indonesia. Magali Pascal sold from our Paddington Store in Sydney complies with the consumer laws of Australia
When purchasing from Magali Pascal, you automatically agree to all information below. Magali Pascal reserves the right to change terms & conditions at any time.
Magali Pascal has the right to refuse any return merchandise within reason. Items must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags/packaging attached and in sellable condition.
Successful return requests are eligible for a Store Credit to use at their original place of purchase. Exchanges may only be eligible in store.
We urge our customers to select carefully and reference our sizing chart* prior to any purchases. Our online customer service representative will be happy to help with questions regarding sizing, styling, and fabrication or order placement.
*All sizing corresponds to a standard Australian sizing. Please note that our sizing chart is to be used only as a guide and that measurements can vary slightly from style to style due to cut, design or fabrication.
For any faulty claims or manufacturing errors, please email us immediately with imagery and a detailed description of your concern and we will endeavour to rectify your order as best as possible.
As our flagship and online stores are separate entities, we cannot accept cross returns or exchanges.
Returns will not be accepted back to our warehouse in Bali. This is due to the strict import/export laws of Indonesia. Please see below for the returns process most relevant to your situation.
- We do not offer cash refunds.
- We do not accept any return requests on SALE items purchased online or at any of our boutiques. All sales are final. No exceptions.
- Our POS system is completely automated and Store Credits can be reimbursed for cash value only.
- Store credits can only be used once and cannot be reimbursed again.
- Purchases made with Store Credits cannot be returned.
- If you have made a purchase with mixed cash and store credit payment, you will receive a Store Credit valued to the cash difference paid only.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and all costs for return shipment are the responsibility of the customer. Returns may only be authorized if the customer pays for all shipping and duties both directions.
Please click the titles below for more information about each return procedure.
This feature is currently only available on Desktop Devices. Returns cannot be initiated via mobile devices such as smart phones, iPads or tablets.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before initiating your return. By initiating your return, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
All return requests must be made within 14 days from successful delivery of your online order and require a Returns Authority request form.
RA forms are available once returns have been formally initiated via your Magali Pascal Account.
Successful return requests are eligible for a Store Credit. We do not offer cash refunds.
- Store Credits are valid for 1 (one) year from date of issue.
- Exchanges for a different size will require the return your item in exchange for a store credit. You can then use this to purchase your correct sizing. *Note:Sizing is subject to product availability.
- Store Credits are applied to the customer’s Magali Pascal account. They are to the cash value of your original purchase item(s). Any and all shipping fees are not reimbursed.
Your Magali Pascal Account can be accessed via the email address used to place your original order.
STAGES OF YOUR RETURN
1. Initiate Return
This can be done by logging in to your Magali Pascal account. Located your Completed Order and clicked the "return item" button. Follow the prompts and Submit Return Request.
2. Return Authorised
Once we have reviewed and approved your initiated return request, we will authorise it and send you your mandatory RA form.
You may then prepare to send your parcel to our Returns Team.
Please be sure to to include a copy of your RA form with your return item.
Once posted, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org with a tracking number once you have posted your return.
3. Return Received
We will notify you once we have received your parcel and if it has been approved by our Returns Team.
4. Store Credit Issued
Once approved, we will issue your Magali Pascal Account with your Store Credit. Use this to purchase your size exchange or a new item.
BEFORE YOU RETURN
Please ensure items have not been worn and are in their original packaging.
Please keep your receipts/invoices, as customers may be asked for proof of purchase.
INITIATING AND POSTING YOUR RETURN
1. Log in to your Magali Pascal Account.
2. Find and select ‘Completed Orders’.
3. Select the order# containing the item you wish to return and click ‘Return Item(s)’.
4. Fill in the relevant information regarding your return and nominate Store Credit.
5. We will assess your Return Request and contact once it has been authorized. Please do NOT send back your return prior to authorization. Any returns sent back without an RA Form or authorization will be rejected.
6. Once authorized, you may send back your parcel. We recommend you use a reputable courier company or by a registered express mail service. Please be sure to email email@example.com with the postal tracking number so that we may monitor the safe journey to our Returns Team.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
When the return has been delivered to our Returns Department, please allow up to 5 business days for our team to quality check and approve the return garment.
A Store Credit to the value of your original purchase will be applied to approved returns. You may order your correct sizing or purchase a new item. You will receive an email notification when this has been processed.
• Any and all returns sent back without an authorised online return request and a Return Authority Request form will not be accepted or processed and will be destroyed onsite.
• Any and all returns are sent back at the customer's own risk.
• Magali Pascal is not liable for parcels that are lost in transit.
• Please note that the returns postage will be that of the customer’s own expense and will not be reimbursed.
For a list of contacts for our flagship stores, click here
Any and all return requests for items bought in our Flagship Stores must be processed at the original location of purchase. Simply drop by the store or give our friendly and helpful staff a call.
All items must be returned within 7 days of purchase.
Faulty goods must be returned to the original store of purchase for assessment before exchanges are made or credits are issued.
Please ensure that the garment has not been worn, that all tags are still intact and you have your receipt.
Due to the nature of "holiday shopping" we urge our customers to check their garments and if necessary, all returns must be addressed within 48 hours of purchase.
*Please note: Our Bali stores CANNOT accept return parcels. They CANNOT ship out exchanges to our travelling customer's home countries. Returns and exchanges MUST be done in person and addressed by the shop of purchase.
Sydney Store Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bali Store Manager: email@example.com
Our leather bags, shoes, fine jewellery and sunglasses are all brought to you by our partnering brands. As such, we do not accept any returns or exchanges on any of our accessories.
Should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact the original brand directly.
LeeLoo Bird Jewellery
Neville & Lewis
Thank you for shopping with us at Magali Pascal.
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions at any time. All adjustments and amendments to our Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. The continued use of www.magalipascal.com is to accept our new Terms and Conditions.